Poll: Can you afford not to replace your paypoint to accept payment by coins note credit/debit cards and apple/android pay ?
Yes
Not sure
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replacement for Staffords and Brookfords Paypoint
25/05/2018, 17:34 , (This post was last modified: 15/06/2018, 13:29 by markpaypoints.)
Replacement for Staffords and Brookfords Paypoint
UPDATE TO THE POST:-

I'm pleased to advise that we have negotiated some very competitive finance packages to help with the purchase and installation of our Mark paypoints.

We also have a demo unit available to show how easy and simple the Mark paypoints are.

Feel free to contact me for a no obligation chat about how we can support you.

BR
Kam

Hello to everyone on the NALI forum,

I'm Kam from ECS (based in Camberley Surrey), I met a few members of this forum on the Mark stand at the CLEANEX show at Ascot earlier this month.

ECS have recently signed a distribution agreement with Mark Italy and we visited the Mark factory in Verona this week to receive product training,  in addition we also took the opportunity to explain in detail about how the UK market differs from the European market and some of the features that we must offer to make our paypoints relevant to the UK market  

As an example simple key requirement when looking to replace Brookfords and Staffords paypoints is the provision of mulltiple coin acceptors as this a seen as a necessary feature. We have sucessfully negotiated to have the L300 model updated to include two coin acceptors which is unique when compared to other similar paypoint on offer.

The information below outline the feaures of the L300 paypoint

Do you currently operate either a Staffords or Brookfords Laundry paypoint in your business? Are you experiencing increasing numbers of breakdowns and difficulties in the availabilty of parts to get the paypoints up and running? There is a solution to these issues in the form of a brand new replacement paypoint that enables payments to be made by coins, notes, credit/debit cards , apple pay , android pay. Best of all it has 2 coin acceptors for piece of mind and reassurance. It can manage a combination of up to 24 washers or dryers . Options include receipt printer, credit/debit card reader, multi-coin and note payout, cashless key/card payment and full remote management thanks to the Sherlock server based software.  

We are keen to support customers to migrate to a newer paypoint whilst retaining the multiple payment options and are pleased to offer very competitive promotional pricing and finance deals to make it the right time to seriously consider replacing your paypoint  

Feel free to contact me for more details on 07753 228 041 0r kdharwar@electromech.co.uk

Best Regards
Mark Haswell
Veeroy Laundry Solutions Ltd
Mark.haswell@markitaly.com